วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Pak Khat district of Bueng Khan is an agropolitan district on the bank of the Mekong


Para rubber produces farmers bring to a daily marketplace I have come across when I drive from Pak Khat district to Bueng Khan on the 15th of October 2014




Welcome to Hor Khum Municipality


Before I left for Bueng Khan via Hor Kham Municipality, the man on my left approached me and asked,
" Sir, you are a former  Nai Amphoe of Pak Khat? "
He was once an assistant village headman for the security affair in the Amphoe.
He has got sharp eyes because though I had left Pak Khat for 15 years, he still remembers a former Nai Amphoe.
If he still worked for the government, he would have received a monthly allowance of 5,000 Baht.  Right now he works in this marketplace. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น